Izumonokuni Nitamai Special Cultivated Rice
This premium rice is grown in terraced paddy fields surrounded by abundant vegetation, at an elevation of 300 to 500 meters. We have taken extra time and effort to grow this special cultivation, following strict government guidelines to ensure a natural crop. That is why our rice tastes exceptionally delicious, not only when freshly cooked, but also when cooled down. Its fluffy texture makes it perfect for rice balls and bento box meals. A rice cooker is recommended for cooking.
- Sales price in Japan(JPY) : 1,800 yen
- Volume : 2kg
- Shelf life : - (Please store in a cool, dry environment.)
- Quantity per case : 15 bags
- Minimum order lot : 1 case
- Package size : W 190 mm x D 320 mm x H 50 mm Weight 2.02kg
- Case size : W 380 mm x D 580 mm x H 200 mm Weight 30.08kg
- Ingredients : Koshihikari species of rice (grown in Nita District, Shimane Prefecture)
Okuizumo Nitamai Co., Ltd.