Chili Pepper Powder
We grow giant chili peppers called “Orochi’s Claw” in the clean air and soil of Yoshida Town, Shimane Prefecture—located in a remote mountainous region of Western Japan. This chili powder is very aromatic, with a spiciness that slowly covers your tongue. Sprinkle it over ramen, udon, soba noodles, and meat dishes.
- Sales price in Japan(JPY) : 470 yen
- Volume : 15g
- Shelf life : 365 days (Ambient temperature)
- Quantity per case : 30 bottles
- Minimum order lot : 1 case
- Package size : W 37 mm x D 37 mm cm x H 93 mm Weight 80g
- Case size : W 300 mm x D 230 mm x H 125 mm Weight 2.8kg
- Ingredients : chili peppers
Yoshida Furusatomura Co., Ltd.