Cut Dried Persimmons (Hitohagaki)
We have cut saijogaki persimmons (a specialty of Hamada City in Shimane, Japan) into bite-sized pieces and slowly dried them. You can really taste the natural sweetness and umami of the persimmons, as well as enjoy their perfectly chewy texture. No additives are used.
- Sales price in Japan(JPY) : 700 yen
- Volume : 60g
- Shelf life : 12 months (Ambient temperature)
- Quantity per case : 50 packs
- Minimum order lot : 1 case
- Package size : W 120 mm x D 20 mm x H 200 mm Weight 64g – 68g
- Case size : W 365 mm x D 270 mm x H 205 mm Weight 4kg
- Ingredients : persimmon (saijogaki)
Morimoto Shokai Co., Ltd.