Frozen Haruka Rock Oysters (Small)
Submerge in water for 30 – 40 minutes to thaw. Shelling is much easier than with freshly harvested rock oysters. Our rock oysters are frozen using CAS (Cells Alive System) which retains the integrity of the cells and tissue—they can be safely enjoyed raw and have the same quality as fresh oysters.
- Sales price in Japan(JPY) : 600 yen
- Volume : 170g - 235g
- Shelf life : 1 year (Frozen)
- Quantity per case : 35 oysters
- Minimum order lot : 1 case
- Package size : W 8 cm x D 10 cm x H 3 cm Weight 170g – 235g
- Case size : W 40 cm x D 26 cm x H 18 cm Weight 7 kg
- Ingredients : rock oyster
Furusato Ama Co., Ltd.