Nigirigushi (fish meat skewers)
These skewers can be easily cooked at home on the barbecue. They contain fish meat as a key ingredient, which has relatively few calories. In addition to barbecues, they are also delicious when wrapped with bacon or cheese.
We offer two types of skewers: red snow crab from Sakai Minato Harbor (Japan) and scallop flavor.
- Sales price in Japan(JPY) : 300 yen
- Volume : 201g
- Shelf life : 1 year (Frozen)
- Quantity per case : 12 packs
- Minimum order lot : 500 cases
- Package size : W 219 mm x D 171 mm x H 27 mm Weight 220g
- Case size : W 461 mm x D 351 mm x H 115 mm Weight 2520g
- Ingredients : Nigirigushi with red snow crab from Sakai Minato Harbor: fish meat (India, USA), onion, starch, arrowhead root, egg whites, sugar, flour, vegetable protein, lard, salt, edible fats and oils, crab meat, scallop extract, fermented seasoning/seasoning (amino acid, etc.), sorbitol, calcium carbonate, coloring (red yeast), flavoring, sweetener (stevia).
Scallop Flavored Nigirigushi: fish meat (India, USA), cabbage, Japanese scallop mantle (frill), vegetable protein, sugar, lard, starch, flour, egg whites, salt, edible fats and oils, fermented seasoning/seasoning (amino acid, etc.), sorbitol, flavoring, calcium carbonate, sweetener (stevia).
WAKAME FOOD CORP.