Canned Conger Eel in Soy Sauce
This rare canned delicacy consists of soft and fluffy conger eel meat that has been lightly simmered in a rich soy sauce. It is the perfect complement to sake. Shimane Prefecture has the largest catch of conger eel in Japan.
- Sales price in Japan(JPY) : 1,000 yen
- Volume : 150g
- Shelf life : 3 years (Ambient temperature)
- Quantity per case : 42 cans
- Minimum order lot : 1 case
- Package size : W 88 mm x D 88 mm x H 45 mm Weight 200g
- Case size : W 36 cm x D 27 cm x H 20 cm Weight 9.2kg
- Ingredients : conger eel (from the Sea of Japan), soy sauce (produced in Japan; contains wheat and soy), sugar, fermented seasoning, mirin, salt
SeaLife Co., Ltd.