Tsukudani, an essential element of Japanese cuisine, consists of seaweed boiled in sweetened soy sauce and turned into a paste. This classic tsukudani contains no artificial seasoning or preservatives. It goes perfectly with warm rice, or as a dressing for vegetables, noodles, and soups.
- Sales price in Japan(JPY) : 400 yen
- Volume : 140g
- Shelf life : 365 days (Ambient temperature)
- Quantity per case : 30 jars
- Minimum order lot : 2 cases
- Package size : W 6 cm x D 6 cm x H 10 cm Weight 360g
- Case size : W 27.5 cm x D 44 cm x H 21.5 cm Weight 12kg
- Ingredients : soy sauce, starch syrup, sugar, mirin, seaweed, agar, brewed vinegar (contains wheat and soy) (no artificial seasoning or preservatives)
Oiso Co., Ltd.