BATOU Ramen (John Dory Fish Ramen ) (2 Flavors: Tonkotsu, Miso)
This ramen is made with premium noodles and a tasty broth, made with extract from batou (John Dory fish)—freshly caught at Hamada Port on the Sea of Japan. All you need is a frying pan or pot to easily make this delicious ramen.
- Sales price in Japan(JPY) : 550 yen
- Volume : 280g
- Shelf life : 4 months (Ambient temperature)
- Quantity per case : 40 packs
- Minimum order lot : 2 cases
- Package size : W 14 cm x D 5 cm x H 25 cm Weight 320g
- Case size : W 35 cm x D 41 cm x H 37 cm Weight 12.8kg
- Ingredients : Tonkotsu Flavor: [Noodles] flour (produced in Japan), egg, starch, powdered wheat protein, reduced starch syrup, salt, vegetable oils and fats/lye water, alcohol, gardenia yellow pigment (contains wheat, egg, and soy)
[Soup] pork extract, John Dory fish extract, sugar, salt, garlic, pork and chicken flavor oil, soy sauce, chicken bouillon, protein hydrolysate, pepper/seasoning (amino acid etc.), thickener (xanthan gum) (contains dairy, wheat, soy, pork, chicken meat)
(For Miso flavor, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
Yoshitora Shoten Co., Ltd.