Organic Soy Sauce (with whole soy beans grown in Japan)
Our organic whole bean soy sauce uses select ingredients grown in Japan, such as organic soybeans and organic wheat. It is aged for two years in traditional wooden barrels with sun-dried salt, which creates a crisp yet full-bodied flavor. Enjoy as your regular soy sauce, and also for fatty fish sashimi, such as a yellowtail.
- Sales price in Japan(JPY) : 680 yen -750 yen
- Volume : 250 ml
- Shelf life : 2 years (Ambient temperature)
- Quantity per case : 24 bottles
- Minimum order lot : 1 case
- Package size : W 58 mm x D 58 mm x H 212 mm Weight 520g
- Case size : W 400 mm x D 270 mm x H 245 mm Weight 13kg
- Ingredients : organic soy beans (produced in Japan), organic wheat (produced in Japan) (contains soy and wheat)
Morita Soy Sauce Brew Co., Ltd.