TAKATSUGAWA RIVER CRAFT YUZU Farm House
Mito in Masuda City is a prominent yuzu growing area of the San’in region (western Japan). Using a generous amount of fully ripened yuzu, we’ve created this farmhouse-style beer with a uniquely refreshing and slightly sweet aroma, as well as having mild acidity.
- Sales price in Japan(JPY) : 600 yen
- Volume : 330 ml
- Shelf life : 3 months (Refrigerated)
- Quantity per case : 35 bottles
- Minimum order lot : 1 case
- Package size : W 60 mm x D 26.3 mm x H 230 mm Weight 580g
- Case size : W 440 mm x D 320 mm x H 240 mm Weight 21.0kg
- Ingredients : barley malt (made in Germany), wheat malt, yuzu juice, yuzu peel, hops/carbon dioxide gas
TAKATSUGAWA RIVER BEER Co., Ltd.