“Kaso” Hazy IPA
This beer was created by a group of young people wishing to “create new vitality in a region with a declining population.” Through sharing a beer together, we hope for a future with more human connection. Surrounded by a clean and lush natural environment, we hope to produce products that will enrich the life of the local community.
This Hazy India Pale Ale is distinctive with a colorful and fruity aroma of hops, a juicy taste, and a thick hazy appearance. Alcoholic Content 6.0%
(“Kaso,” meaning “declining population” in Japanese, has brought about the chance for people to rethink the direction of their lives.)
- Sales price in Japan(JPY) : 5,000 yen
- Volume : 330 ml
- Shelf life : 3 months (Refrigerated)
- Quantity per case : 6 bottles
- Minimum order lot : 1 case
- Package size : W 65 mm x D 65 mm x H 210 mm Weight 565g
- Case size : W 430 mm x D 250 mm x H 80 mm Weight 4.0kg
- Ingredients : malt, oats, honey, hops
Iwami Bakushu Co., Ltd.