“IWAMIGINZAN” Tokubetsu Junmai
This junmai-shu (pure rice sake) is made using a revived variety of rice called “Kairyo Hattan-nagare.” You can enjoy the balanced aroma and umami of this special sake by drinking it alone, or by pairing it with a wide variety of cuisines such as Japanese, Chinese or Italian.
- Sales price in Japan(JPY) : 1,450 yen
- Volume : 720 ml
- Shelf life : 365 days (Ambient temperature)
- Quantity per case : 12 bottles
- Minimum order lot : 3 cases
- Package size : W 80 mm x D 80 mm x H 308 mm Weight 1.3kg
- Case size : W 260 mm x D 344 mm x H 325 mm Weight 16.1kg
- Ingredients : rice (produced in Japan), malted rice (produced in Japan)
Ichinomiya Sake Brewery Co., Ltd.