TOYONOAKI Junmai Daiginjo “TouTou”
We have managed to create a junmai daiginjo using 100% “gohyakumangoku” rice, known for being an exceptionally suitable rice for brewing sake in Shimane Prefecture. It has a slightly dry taste and is a refined drinking experience.
- Sales price in Japan(JPY) : 1,950 yen
- Volume : 720 ml
- Shelf life : 24 months (Ambient temperature)
- Quantity per case : 12 bottles
- Minimum order lot : 3 cases
- Package size : W 85 mm x D 85 mm x H 85 mm Weight 1.24kg
- Case size : W 370 mm x D 283 mm x H 313 mm Weight 15.5kg
- Ingredients : rice, malted rice
Yoneda Sake Brewery Co., Ltd.