The eggs “Irodori Tenyuran” used in our pudding are from our spacious cage-free chicken house, “Tanabe Forest Chicken House.” Creamy and smooth, the gentle egg flavor of this product can be enjoyed by everyone, including children.
- Sales price in Japan(JPY) : 1,093 yen
- Volume : 94g x 3 cups
- Shelf life : 180 days (Ambient temperature)
- Quantity per case : 18 boxes
- Minimum order lot : 2 cases
- Package size : W 75 mm x D 230 mm x H 65 mm Weight 350g
- Case size : W 260 mm x D 510 mm x H 260 cm Weight 6.9kg
- Ingredients : whole milk, skimmed milk powder, cream, sugar, reduced starch syrup, egg, caramel sauce (sugar), vegetable oils and fats/trehalose, gelling agent (modified starch, polysaccharide thickener), flavoring, emulsifier, carotenoid pigment (contains egg and milk components)
Tanabe Tatara-no-sato Co., Ltd.