This is our premium sake. It uses Formosa Rice “Taichu 65” that is harvested in Shimane Prefecture. We adjust our brewing and processing depending on the outcome of the crop, so every year we apply different and best-suited brewing techniques to create the most premium sake possible. Our sake, Taichu 65, is characterized by its sweet and fruity ginjo aroma. Currently our low-volume production creates around 1,000 bottles a year.
- Sales price in Japan(JPY) : 12,000 yen
- Volume : 720 ml
- Shelf life : 1 year (Refrigerated)
- Quantity per case : 12 bottles
- Minimum order lot : 1 case
- Package size : W 80 mm x D 80 mm x H 300 mm Weight 1150g
- Case size : W 365 mm x D 285 mm x H 315 mm Weight 15kg
- Ingredients : rice, rice malt, water
Taiun Sake Brewing LLC.