Frozen Sashimi Slices of Freshly Caught Fish (Using High-Freshness Proton Freezing)
Only in-season fish in Shimane Prefecture are processed for our sashimi. While the fish are very fresh, our artisan chefs prepare the sashimi slices; we then conduct high-fresh freezing and vacuum-sealed packaging, all in house. By simply defrosting, you can enjoy fresh sashimi without wasting any portion.
- Sales price in Japan(JPY) : －
- Volume : －
- Shelf life : 1 year (Frozen)
- Quantity per case : 10 packs
- Minimum order lot : 1 case
- Package size : －
- Case size : W 55 cm x D 18 cm x H 35 cm Weight 1.6~1.8kg
- Ingredients : fresh fish (product of Shimane Prefecture)
- note :
Sizes and prices differ by fish type, specification, and market price.
Please ask us for details.
SOL JAPAN Co., Ltd