Frozen Slices of Sazae Sashimi (Using High-Freshness Proton Freezing)
*Sazae (turban shell) is from the Sea of Japan, off the coast of the San-in region.
We process live sazae turban shell while it is fresh and immediately put into proton freezing to flash freeze the product; despite being frozen, this sazae turban shell tastes as fresh as if it were just caught. It is the perfect addition to an assorted sashimi dish. Desired portions can be thawed at room temperature as needed.
(Obtained HACCP certification in June 2022)
- Sales price in Japan(JPY) : Price differs by specification and market price
- Volume : 1125g ~1320g
- Shelf life : 1 year (Frozen)
- Quantity per case : 10 packs
- Minimum order lot : 1 case
- Package size : W 36 cm x D 25 cm x H 7 cm Weight 1200~1400g
- Case size : W 55 cm x D 35 cm x H 13 cm Weight 12.0~14.0kg
- Ingredients : sazae turban shell (produced in Shimane Prefecture, Japan)
SOL JAPAN Co., Ltd.